In light of the uncertainty that the COVID-19 pandemic has created, we are attempting to make decisions with respect to our 2020 summer camp given the best information we have, and to promptly provide that information to you.
We are continuing to move forward with our May 31 - June 6, 2020 camp as planned. However, we intend to abide by all guidelines from the CDC and our local and federal governments for the protection of our campers.
Accordingly, we will make a decision no later than May 1 as to whether camp will be held this year.
If we are unable to hold camp as planned, we will issue refunds as follows:
Camp Summergold will refund deposits and tuition paid by check or through our CampDoc registration portal in full.
Payments made by credit card will be refunded, less credit card fees.