Drop Off - May 31, 2020 - To better streamline the check in process, you will be assigned a specific arrival time before camp begins.
- Please provide lunch for your camper before arriving at camp. We'll provide snacks later in the afternoon, but our meal service doesn't start until the evening meal.
- Please park and leave your camper's gear in the car.
- Come into the main building to begin the "check in" process.
- Some families will meet with the camp nurse first - before unloading gear.
- A staff member or volunteer will help you through this "check in" process.
- .You are welcome to help your camper set up her space, but please be advised that you and your camper must VISIT WITH THE CAMP NURSE BEFORE ADULT FAMILY MEMBERS LEAVE CAMPUS.
Pick-up - June 6, 2020 between 11 AM & noon.
In case of inclement weather or dangerous situation the directors will contact parents via cell phone prior to expected arrival time.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO Eastern Nebraska 4 H Center