Camp Summergold has been closely following the guidance provided by the CDC, federal and local governments, and the American Camp Association regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. Until there is a cure for COVID-19, it appears that physical distancing will continue to be the best means to prevent the spread of the disease.
Our camp’s mission is based on bringing girls together in a fun and safe environment. Unfortunately, COVID-19 presents a health and safety risk to our campers and staff that is beyond our control. As such, it is with a heavy heart we announce our decision to cancel Camp Summergold 2020.
The Arts and Science camp scheduled for May 31-June 6 will NOT go on as planned.
No one is sadder about this than I am.
Judy Hart Camp Director