Junior Counselors are returning Camp Summergold campers at least 16 years old.
Junior Counselors arrive at camp on Saturday June 2, 2018 to assist with camp set up and attend orientation training with the counseling staff and directors. Junior Counselors will be assigned to a specific counselor and bunk group.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Full participation in all areas of camp.
- Act as a leader and take initiative to complete all daily tasks without being asked.
- Engage and encourage younger campers at all times.
- Work with camp staff daily with set-up and clean-up.
- Be respectful and positive.
- Take steps to ensure camper safety during all activities.
- Promptly inform the camp staff of any serious problems that may arise.
- Assist Counselor team with various tasks and events.
- Be a camp sister to each camper in the bunk group.
- Help lead bunk activities, games and crafts.
- Create camper awards.
- Smile and have fun!
Junior Counselors are leaders and role models for younger campers.